Monday, July 7, 2008

Day #20

Maxim DL is very frustrating. Like I said in my last post, it did finally give me the coordinates for my first telescope position. I have since tried many of the other positions with no success. It often takes over an hour to process the request before it tells me it was unable to match the stars. Sometimes, it never gives me any message. It just seems to freeze. What I'm left with is two sets of coordinates, one for my first position and one for my last. I guess if I had to pick any two, these would be them. I'm going to get out a ruler and try to find the other coordinates manually. I'll make a scale using the values I do have that will hopefully enable me to estimate the ones I don't have. This obviously won't be extremely accurate but I can think of no other method to turn to.

No comments: